Exchange and Refund Policy
Any capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Terms of service.
1. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
You have the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days without giving any reason. You also have the right to exchange a Product within 14 days. Such periods will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Products, or, in case in the case of a Contract relating to multiple Products ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately, from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To meet the above-mentioned deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal or of the right to exchange a Product before the period of 14 days has expired.
2. EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
If you withdraw from the Contract, we shall reimburse you for the said Products within 14 days from the day upon which the Products have been collected and their condition verified by us. Any postage or shipping fees will not be reimbursed. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You are liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.
3. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
To exercise the right of withdrawal and to return or exchange a Product, you have the following options:
- Return the Products to the designated retail outlet (not applicable for Missguided Products)
In this case, the Products would need to be returned at the following outlets:
- Kiabi Products - to be returned to Kiabi outlet in Burmarrad or Hal Qormi;
- Ted Baker Products - to be returned to Ted Baker outlet at The Point, Sliema;
- River Island Products - to be returned to River Island outlet at The Point, Sliema; and
- Sportswear Products - to be returned to Intersport outlets in Hal Qormi or Sliema.
The Products will only be accepted:
- If brought to the designated outlet, as indicated above; and
- Upon presentation of the order confirmation email received from Hudson/ the Store (either as a print out or on your phone) which outlines your purchased products, at the designated outlet.
- Return the Products via post or drop- off (applicable for all Products).
In this case, you would need to fill in the returns form , which entails the following process:
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start;
- Follow the instructions and select the Products you wish to return;
- You will receive a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved;
- Once you submit your return request, our administrative staff will get back to you via the email provided on how to return your Products and the procedure to follow. It is only when you receive this confirmation can the Products be returned.
Returns can be sent by post to the following address:
HUDSON ECOMMERCE WAREHOUSE
22,24 TRIQ IL-KUMMERC, ZONE 5
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, HAL QORMI
Postage or shipping costs must be paid by the sender and will not be refunded.
Alternatively, the Products can be dropped off in a contactless manner to the afore-mentioned address during these times:
Monday -Friday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm / 13:30 pm -15:30 pm
It is important that along with the Products sent by post/ dropped- off:
- Contact details are to be clearly indicated; and
- A copy of the Packing Slip is printed and attached with the returnable Product. The Packing Slip should clearly show the original order number. Ex: 1011.
In every instance, the Products should be unworn, unused and with tags still attached. Swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics, make-up and make-up accessories cannot be returned or refunded.
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
4. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In the cases in which you consider that, at the moment of delivery, the Products are not as stipulated in the Contract, or they are defective, you must fill in the returns form immediately. We will carefully examine the returned product and will notify you by email within a reasonable period if the Products may be refunded or replaced (as appropriate). The refunding or replacement of the Products shall take place as soon as possible.
You benefit from a legal guarantee for conformity of the Products.
In such terms, we provide guarantees for the Products sold via the Store, in the legally established terms for each type of Product, and thus will respond to a lack of conformity of said Products, which becomes apparent within 2 years of the delivery of the Product. However, we remind you that sufficient evidence of the Products’ lack of conformity with the contracted Products must be provided if apparent after six months from the delivery of the Products.
The Products will be understood to comply with the Contract if:
(i) they match our description and have the characteristics we presented on the Store;
(ii) they are suitable for the normal uses of products of the same type, and
(iii) they offer the normal quality and features it would be reasonable to expect of a product of the same type.
In this respect, if any of the products do not conform with the Contract, you should make us aware of this by following the process detailed in aforementioned section 4 and through any of the communication means destined for this purpose.
Read the full version of our Terms of service for more information about returns.